I have always loved seeing everyone’s skincare routine. What works, what doesn’t work. Everyone has varying skin types and skin tones. I myself, have always been a bit on the rosy side and I am forever fighting aging spots. Or what we now know is all the fun sun damage I did to my skin when I was younger.
I take a less is more approach. One, because I don’t have the patience in the morning or at nighttime to take forever applying a million serums or creams. And two, it can get quite expensive. And three, if you apply too much, you can irritate and do more damage than good to your skin.
AM Skincare Routine
- Face Wash
- Vitamin C Brightening Serum – Colleen Rothschild just launched her Vitamin C line. I have broken out in the past using some Vitamin C serums. This one contains 15% THD absorbate and I have been loving it! Start by using the serum every 2-3 days and then work your way into everyday.
- Moisturizer – Sheer Renewal Cream – Super light weight and doesn’t leave me looking shiny after a few hours.
- Favorite Facial Sunscreen – Triple Defense Sunscreen SPF 40 – this has been the only facial sunscreen that I can honestly say I love. It is so lightweight and I do not breakout. And I love that it is a “white” sunscreen because I feel it gives extra protection.
PM Skincare Routine
Now onto my Night Time Routine. I do not always do the same thing every night. I alternate some products.
- Cleansing Balm – I had this on my counter for the longest time and for some reason didn’t use it. I am mad at myself for not cleaning my face with it sooner. It’s the best.
- Face Wash
- I alternate each night between the Extreme Recovery Cream and the Vitamin C Nourishing Cream. The Vitamin C Cream has 5% THD and I feel like it lives up to its name of nourishing.
- Twice a week I use these Peel Pads. Rave reviews!
- And I use this Eye Cream.