The Animal Print Trend:
It has been one of those weeks. I do not think one thing has gone as planned. Audrey ended up getting on Sunday and missed the first three days of school. Made it today for Field Day, which she would have been super bummed missing. Next week the kids have testing all week only to be rewarded with Spring Break. We are headed to Costa Rica. It will be Audrey’s first time to Costa Rica and we are all so excited.
We are still in the thick of Lacrosse. The season will be over in a couple of weeks and Brydon will then start practicing for Summer Lacrosse. I am sure I have said this before, but it is so fun when you see your child have a passion for something. He works hard in practice and at home and it is fun watching the fruits of his labor. Thankfully we have a day off tomorrow and a day of rest, which is what we all need.
Leopard and anything animal print is having a moment and I am all for it. You can find animal print on anything from a hair accessories, bathing suits, to bodysuits. I am trying not to go too crazy but I am living for it. So many options, not enough not time! I have listed some of my favorite animals prints. I found this LEOPARD DRESS at H&M and the price is unbelievable. Love it with TENNIS SHOES and would also be oh so good with HEELS.
Shop The Best Animal Print Styles
- I’m thinking I need the BLACK and WHITE version, only UNDER $15!
- I will forever be obsessed with the original GANNI
- I am in love with this SKIRT, similar to this FP ONE yet half the price!
- This color with the SNAKESKIN is on point!
- As soon as I find this DRESS in Audrey’s size I am buying it! Holy cuteness!
- How cute are these LEOPARD TENNIS SHOES?
- This leopard SWIMSUIT is under $20!
- OBSESSED with these SHORTS!
- WILDFOX sets are the comfiest.
- I am pretty sure this is the cutest COSMETIC BAG I have ever seen.