We have been going non-stop as a family the last six weeks. We have one more trip in the books before we can settle in and “relax” for the holidays. I don’t know who I am kidding by saying relax, but it sounds good. This time of year is my favorite. I know there is so much hustle and bustle, but I love all the family traditions with time spent together and all of the memories made with the kiddos.
Onto what I will be wearing this coming season with all the running I will be doing! I am all about the BASICS. I guess you can call me a Basic Girl! But seriously ladies, I have always been about purchasing the basics and building my wardrobe around them. You can never go wrong with them and most are classic timeless pieces you will wear for a couple of years. So you can always get your money’s worth. So I have rounded up the pieces I think will take you straight into Spring (yes SPRING!)
I bought the FP RICKIE TOP a couple of weeks ago. I wanted a good tee that I could wear under overalls and wear with denim. This top comes in 8 colors and I want every single one. I already have it in two. Yes, it is that good. You can roll up the sleeves and wear it with your cutoffs, which is what I have been doing since Florida decided to skip Fall this year.
- Good THERMAL TURTLENECK and price!
- Not a turtleneck, but a great basic TEE
- This TURTLENECK comes in four colors, and on sale!
There are so many versions of the henley out right now. All just as equally cute!
- LOVE the texture of this FP HENLEY
- Have this THERMAL and adore it. I have had it since last year.
- Take your pick from FREE PEOPLE, too hard to choose.
- I want this HENLEY from UO.
- I want to cozy up by a fire in this FP SWEATER
- This CARDI is perfect for Florida
- The SATURDAY MORNING CARDI has been a staple since last year!
Fleece or Fuzzy Pullover
I added this because I am obsessed with FUZZY PULLOVERS and I know I am not the only one. They became the rage last year and I don’t see the trend slowing down. I have listed some and as LOW as $17!
- TOP SELLER and on sale!
- ONLY $17! I am sold on every, single color!
- This FP PULLOVER looks and feels like you are wearing a cloud.
BOOTIES are so versatile. You can wear them with ANYTHING! During this time of year, I will wear them the most with dresses. I love wearing a dress because it can be so easy. I pair it with with a cute pair of booties just to make the look a little more casual. And of course they are way more comfortable than heels!
- UGGS are the equivalent to slippers. Wanting this SHORT PAIR.
- These VINCE booties are perfect with a dress or jeans.
- So good… FP booties
SHOP MY BASICS