One of my favorite things to do is peruse the Beauty aisles of TARGET. I am pretty sure you aren’t human if you can go into TARGET without coming out with at 5 things you didn’t go in the store for. I am sucker for trying new products and it is just so darn convenient to find at least one new thing when I make a trip to Target or the Drugstore. WALGREENS gets me every time with there buy 2 get 1 FREE!
I LOVE how many options are available these days. (“these days” I sound like an old fart). There are new products created and introduced almost monthly that I am wanting to try. I have listed out some of the Best of Beauty Products. I have either tried and love these products or I am dying to test them out. I’ll keep you updated on the ones I am obsessed with.
Best of Drugstore Beauty Products
- I have used this CETAPHIL FACE WASH for years now. It is one of the top ones that Dermatologist recommend. I have the kiddos using it as well, especially B during lacrosse season.
- During the summer I use this CERAVE DAILY CREAM WITH SPF. It has sunscreen in it and moisturizes.
- A great EYE CREAM at a great price.
- I use these NEUTROGENA MAKE-UP REMOVER WIPES to remove my eye make-up when we travel.
- I’m loving this BLISS EYE MAKE-UP MELT and I am obsessed. I have super sensitive eyes, especially wearing contacts and this stuff is gold.
- I’ve used No7 SERUM and liked it a lot.
- When I use my WATERMELON MASK at overnight, I will use CERAVE NIGHT CREAM under it.
- Jenn swears by this CERAVE HYDRATING FACIAL CLEANSER.
- I switch between AQUAPHOR LIP GLOSS and KOPARI LIP GLOSSY for lip gloss. Love them both!
- I’m dying to try this No7 RESURFACING MASK. It has great reviews!
- I use KRISTEN ESS THE PURPLE ONE once a week. Ok ok… when I wash my hair, which can be up to 2 weeks!
- Another PRODUCT I will pick up on my next Drug Store run
- I’m always on the hunt for a good mascara, I will be trying this L’OREAL UNLIMITED MASCARA. Again, awesome reviews.
- I don’t always love traveling with my good blush palettes, this COVERGIRL BLUSH is a great one to travel with!
- I have had a couple of ELF EYESHADOW PALETTES. Also, I think they last and have just as great pigment as some of the more expensive eyeshadow palettes.
- I use AVEENO lotion every day, morning and night!
SHOP THE POST:
Please let me know of any products that you have heard are amazing. Or maybe you are using personally and are obsessed with them!! I want to know all of the details! That way I can fill my Target cart next time I go.
You might also like … The Power of Vitamin C with Ole Henriksen Skincare and My Makeup Routine.