I have been soaking up these last days of Spring Break with the kiddos. We have played more than worked, and although I will pay for all the playing, it was totally worth it. As usual, it has flown right by. We were able to catch the last Spring Training game for the Pittsburgh Pirates, spent a day at the beach, had several sleepovers and stayed up late every single night. But I did find the time to put together my new series FRIDAY FINDS for you! Here’s what’s on my radar this week:
- I love a piece that can be worn/used in different ways. This FREE PEOPLE JUMPSUIT would be amazing dressed up with WEDGES for Easter or thrown over your swimsuit for the beach.
2. I wore this BOYS + ARROWS COVERUP like, every single day of Spring Break and WOAH… can you believe the price?!
3. You know I love a good band tee. This DAYDREAMER DOORS OVERSIZED TEE may be the next one hanging in my closet.
4. Always looking for a good workout top. This ONZIE KNOT CROP TOP is in my cart.
5. These ONZIE RACER MIDI LEGGINGS with #4. All set!
SHOP MORE OF MY FAVORITES: