Cozy Coats Under $60
I don’t know if it is because I am seeing everyone with snow and super low temps or if I am just dying for it to cool down here in Florida, but I am loving too many cute coats to count this year. And not only are they adorable, but they are affordable. Did you see what I did there!?! Rhyming away! But in all seriousness, I have rounded up some the BEST coats out there right now. Most are under $40! That is crazy! I cannot emphasize enough how many of my picks are under $40. At that price, you can buy yourself a couple and still be saving money. That is at least what I keep telling Kris.
- I am pretty much obsessed with this puffer in stone.
- I honestly do not think it would ever get cold enough here in Florida to wear this long faux fur coat, but I still think I need it because it is just that good.
- This coat is almost identical to one of my favorite BB Dakota coats, but in blush and a whole lot cheaper.
- Again, this jacket is identical to the i.am.gia pixie coat and only $40.
- So love the color of this sports jacket.
- Leopard teddy coat, need I say more.
- This puffer comes in 4 colors. Can’t pick a favorite color.
- This teddy coat just looks so cozy and warm. I need.
- And I just ordered this duster coat. Can’t wait to style it. It will be perfect for our Florida Winter.
- This puffer jacket is not under $60, but the color is so amazing, I had to show you!