Z SUPPLY PULLOVER AND JOGGERS | SLIPPERS
One of my favorite Christmas traditions I have with the kiddos is decorating the tree. Every year they are just as anxious as I am to have the lights on the tree and start decorating with all of the ornaments we have collected over the years. Kris refused to put the lights on, so each year it is left to me. This year we had a visitor jump out at me while putting on the lights. I am surprised my neighbors didn’t come running with the scream that escaped from my mouth. This stinking lizard survived too many days in my opinion in our tree. I would find him perched on an ornament or at the top branch of the tree. Thank goodness after about a week I could not find the little fellow! I am able to laugh about it now he is dead.
Each ornament holds a memory for me.
From the cheap ornaments Kris and I bought our first Christmas together in our apartment in Gainesville, to the kiddos first ornaments, and of course all of the handmade ones we have been given each year. My fear every year is one of our most cherished ornaments will fall off the tree and shatter. So far, we have been fortunate not to loose any of the precious ones but I do have a bag full of ones I am suppose to hot glue back together.
Every year I will buy the kids matching Christmas pjs (hoping they will let me do this into their teen years), we drink hot chocolate (meaning me, the kiddos love the idea but have yet to drink it), and eat cookies. Bowie has definitely enjoyed the tree this year. Between eating the branches and playing with all of the ornaments, she has kept me busy. I think busier than when the kids were babies. She consistently has pine needles in her hair and her poop. I keep praying she will not be as curious next year.
I have sifted through some of the coziest items for you to lounge in and wrap presents this season or for you to gift to the cozy lover of your life. Personally, I either own the item and fully endorse it or I have researched the 5 star rating items you need in your life.
The Cozy Christmas Gift Guide
- I asked for these SLIPPERS last year for Christmas and they are by far my favorite. I have them in two colors. Want them Black.
- Z SUPPLY makes some of the softest and coziest SETS
- If I could tell you one thing on this list that is a must it would be this THREAD AND SUPPLY PULLOVER. I own it and frankly don’t know what I would do without it.
- Honestly, I LOVE both colors of this JACKET
- I do not have this ROBE, but desperately want it! Also, I have heard they are dreamy!
- Cannot get enough of the SHERPA PULLOVER, choose from 3 colors.
- My favorite CANDLE for your night in.
- 50% off! YES please
- I cannot choose loving ALL of these from EXPRESS: ONE, TWO, and THREE!
- Obsessed with this BLANKET
- I LIVE in my MAMMOTH FUR LINED CROCS. It is like I am wearing slippers! And now Audrey can MATCH! #MINIMATCHING
- I need this SWEATSHIRT
- THE softest LEGGINGS
Would love to here about your favorite Christmas traditions! Or you can fill me in on and funny Christmas tree stories you may have. Happy Lounging!